Me, In A Nutshell
Christina Katz, AKA The Writer Mama and The Prosperous Writer, is the author of three books from Writer’s Digest: The Writer’s Workout, Get Known Before the Book Deal, and Writer Mama. Her writing career tips and parenting advice appear regularly in national, regional, and online publications.
A “gentle taskmaster” over the past decade to over a thousand writers, Christina’s students go from unpublished to published, build professional writing career skills, and increase their creative confidence over time. She holds an MFA in creative writing from Columbia College Chicago and a BA in English from Dartmouth College.
Known as a champion of mom writers, Christina is a popular speaker on creative career growth and writer prosperity. She keynotes for writing conferences, literary events, MFA writing programs, and libraries. She lives near Wilsonville, Oregon with her husband, her daughter, and far too many pets. Learn more at ChristinaKatz.com.
Christina has become widely respected for her work in these areas:
- Micro-publishing your way to a traditional book deal
- Author platform development from start to expert
- Finding and focusing on your writing specialties
- Strategies for writing and selling for traditional publication and beyond
- Establishing and deepening multiple income streams
- Creative productivity & prosperous self-care
- Mom writer training
- Work/life balance in the Internet age
Words that describe Christina are:
- Writing coach
- Author coach
- Writer coach
- Creativity coach
- Prosperity coach
- Creative career coach
- Sell your content coach
- Specializing coach
- Platform development coach
- Micro-publishing coach
- Become your own publishing imprint coach
• • •
Christina is represented by Rita Rosenkranz of Rita Rosenkranz Literary Agency.
Book editors she has worked with include Jane Friedman, Michelle Ehrhard & Melissa Wuske.
For book cover designers, please see the “Books” page.
Hear what her students have to say here.
Contact Christina here.
• • •