Write well, sell what you write, specialize, build your platform, partner wisely, keep learning, and prosper in the gig economy.
by @thewritermama on August 22, 2014
Just enough gentle butt kicking! ~ L’Tanya D.
Training groups begin January 2015 for five months.
Register by December 30th. Put what you have learned into action! Team up with your peers & advance your career faster w/ coaching from Christina Katz. Share your ups and downs with other motivated, focused writers and meet your goals.
Christina has a unique ability to instill confidence in writers by pushing them ever forward into new and challenging areas. At the same time, she encourages us to focus on what we do best. This is a crazy good combination in a coach. ~ Lela Davidson, author, journalist and blogger
Check the upcoming class schedule:
• Writing & Publishing the Short Stuff
• Discover Your Specialty & Launch Your Platform
• Pitching Practice: Writer Six Queries in Six Weeks
• 60 Ways To Flex Your Content & Prosper in your Niche
• Micro-publishing for Mom Writers
• Become Your Own Imprint: For Serial Micro-publishers
June is your last chance to sign up for a challenge until August! Register by May 31st. Learn more about this challenge and others here.
A More Joyful Approach To Publishing Success For Every Level Writer
As featured on GalleyCat.com.
~ Allena Tapia, About.com