Happy Mother’s Day Month, Take Four–The Final Books!
Welcome to The Writer Mama Every-Day-In-May Book Giveaway, where I will be highlighting the literary contributions of over thirty author mamas and giving away at least one book a day throughout May.
To become eligible for the drawing, all you have to do is participate. I’ll give a prompt every day at the end of each post. Each person who answers will be entered to win a drawing for that day’s book or one of that day’s books. Please read the complete rules here.
You can see what we have already given away in weeks one, two, and three, if you like.
And now here are our fabulous author mamas for the final days of May:
Day 22. April L. Hamilton, The Indie Author Guide
23. Therese Walsh, The Last Will of Moira Leahy
24. Gigi Rosenberg, The Artist’s Guide To Grant Writing
25. Anne Zimmerman, An Extravagant Hunger
26. Kara Douglass Thom & Laurie Lethert Kocanda, Hot (Sweaty) Mamas
27. Christina Katz, The Writer’s Workout (first giveaway copy ever–will go out in December, 2011!)
28. Becky Levine, The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide
29. Kati Neville, Fix, Freeze, Feast
30. Books from Adams Media (TBA)
31. Grand Prize to ONE lucky winner: Allison Winn Scotch, The Department of Lost & Found, Time of My Life & The One That I Want
Go to our participant’s websites and check them out before they are featured here, if you like. I’m sure they won’t mind.
In the meantime, hope you are enjoying the giveaway. I know I am!
Comments on this entry are closed.
Christina, I can hardly believe its almost over. This has been so much fun and I love reading all the comments. As always, I’ve saved the author’s bio, book description, and my posts in a file so that next year I can look back and see how my writing has progressed. Plus it’s a beautifully illustrated bibliography. You are truly a great friend of all Writer Mamas to give back to the profession as you do.