I am excited to announce the release of my latest seasonal prompt workbook.
Here is a list of what my seasonal prompt books can do for you as a writer:
- Help you get in the seasonal mood more quickly
- Activate your storytelling imagination by prompting seasonal images in your mind
- Build bridges between your story and the reader through the use of specific seasonal words
- Help you find your seasonal stories by engaging your storytelling skills
- Awaken the emotion and action in your story though your responses to seasonal words
- Drop you into your seasonal story quickly, so you can write your way through
These little workbooks may seem slight because they are only ten pages long.
But their power is in what they can help you do in your writing.
These workbooks were created to save you time and to invite you to write more vivid, detailed seasonal stories.
If you are working on any seasonal stories, or would like to work on any seasonal stories, then you will love my Writing Prompts For Seasonal Stories series.
So far, I have created three of the seasons, and I’ve only got one to go.
Check out what I have so far and stay tuned for the final installment in the series.