The giveaway starts at 12:01 a.m. on May 1, 2012 and runs through midnight on May 30, 2012. I will be offering at least one new prize each day (some days more than one!). There is no purchase necessary to enter. Only one comment per day is all you need to enter. Please answer the daily question for your chance to win fabulous books by author mamas.
1. You must comment to the post that describes the daily prize(s) you want to win, in order to be entered into the drawing for that day. No exceptions. Please be sure to comment to the correct post. The comment link is located just under the post title. Your comment will be posted after it is approved (usually within a few hours after you post…unless I am sleeping, in which case give me a little extra time).
2. You may comment only once per day on the Giveaway posts (and therefore be entered to win once per day). You are welcome to comment every day. If you make a spelling or grammatical error in your post, just let it go. Don’t comment twice to correct it. Winners are selected by random drawing, and don’t worry, a typo will not eliminate you.
3. All comments must answer the question of the day, which will be posted at the end of each post each day. In other words, no drive-by commenting, like, “I want to win!” Your comment must be between 50-200 words or it will not be approved.
4. Comment to win beginning on May 1st at 00:01 a.m. PST and continue to comment each day for 30 days for maximum chances to win. Each day’s drawing closes at midnight (12:00) PST. Please note that I am on Pacific Standard Time, not Eastern Standard time. The winner is chosen by random drawing the next day. There is no set time for the drawing, because I’m here, I’m there, I’m everywhere. So, stay tuned! I’ll get the winner posted as soon as I can each day.
5. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of your item. Prizes will be shipped within the contiguous United States only. You may participate if you live abroad and have your own US mailing address. And yes, sure, if you have a friend who loves you so much that he/she is willing to ship your books from the US to you elsewhere in the world, that is fine, too. I can send the books “care of.” Please provide a “care of” name, if you want to go this route. Ditto Alaska and Hawaii folks.
6. Thanks for keeping things jolly. Everyone involved in this giveaway is a volunteer including me. This is the fifth time I have hosted a giveaway like this. If you would like to thank me, feel free to purchase a copy of one of my books from your favorite bookseller. That would make my day.
7. Please be patient while waiting for your book. If two weeks have passed since your winning date and you still do not have it, please e-mail me at christina at christina katz dot com and I will follow-up with your author.
Thank you for spreading the word about The Writer Mama Every-Day-In-May Book Giveaway! If it’s anything like year’s past, it’s going to be a ton of fun! Welcome back to all of our veteran participants and welcome to anyone who is new!