10 Ways To Write More Prolifically So You Can Create Nonfiction Content That Delights Editors And Readers
Have you checked out my online school? Every once in a while I like to remind readers to pop on over and explore the variety of courses I’ve created.
If you are an experienced article writer and you would like to either brush up your skills or take them to the next level, this is the course for you! It covers how to warm-up to write, brainstorm ideas, and draft articles quickly and creatively, so you will be the inspired writer who delivers articles that stand out in an editor’s inbox. You will awaken your natural writing instincts and teach you to write quickly and gamely instead of agonizing over every word. Best of all, every time you write, you will remember why you wanted to become a writer in the first place. Get ready to learn how to turn one idea into ten different types of articles without stress or strain. This writing class is helpful for both beginning writers as well as for experienced freelancers with any amount of prior experience.
Here is a breakdown of the course. Why not dive in and start learning?
Have fun and do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
What are the requirements?
- The Art Of Short Article Writing For Nonfiction Writers is recommended before taking this course (Writing & Publishing The Short Stuff also qualifies)
- Any writer who is capable of getting work published may be able to enjoy this course without prerequisites, but the prerequisites are recommended
- If you take the course and find you need more nonfiction article writing basics, please check out The Art Of Short Article Writing For Nonfiction Writers
- The Art Of Short Article Writing For Nonfiction Writers & this course were explicitly designed to go together
What am I going to get from this course?
- 20 lectures and over 1 hour of content!
- Produce fresh content quickly and easily while enjoying the process thoroughly
- Create a saleable body of work you can draw from over and over for one market or audience
- Milk every idea you have for all the possible angles in order to find the best one for you current needs
- Find your most timely, appropriate, and profitable article ideas
- Generate enough content on any one topic to position yourself as an expert
- Explore possible book ideas and/or determine if you have enough content to write a book
Who is the audience for this course?
- This class focuses on content development, take it if you want to write articles better, faster, while still enjoying the process
- If you are hoping to write more frequently and enjoyably, this course is for you
- Anyone who wants to tap into the incredible potential that exists within each and every article idea
- Anyone who wants to learn how to maximize the potential within each and every article idea
- Anyone who feels adrift in a sea of their own content and wants to prioritize their best work
- This course is not for individuals who resist a creative approach to article writing
I am a veteran journalist, author and coach with over a decade and a half of experience and a wealth of techniques to share. I am focused on making the world a saner, more expressive place. I help folks become more creative for personal enjoyment, professional development and transformational growth. Whether you are a professional creative or hope to become one some day, I can help you embrace your personal strengths, explore your creative possibilities, and evolve incrementally into your most inspiring self. If you are ready to achieve creative consistency in your life and career, email me about monthly coaching calls. To learn more about increasing your creative confidence, please check out my online school. Stay tuned for ways to save money by becoming a Beta User for my next new course by subscribing to The Prosperous Creative. And don’t forget to get these blog posts delivered to your inbox, so you never miss a post. If you appreciate my work—school, products, blog and social media posts—you are welcome to make a contribution of any size at any time. Thank you for your support!