I am very excited to announce the lineup for our 2013 Writer Mama Every Day In May Book Giveaway.
This is my sixth time hosting this ginormous giveaway celebrating author mamas from around the United States and I could not be more thrilled to welcome everyone.
Let the Mother’s Day Month celebration begin! Most of the books being given away are published between June 2012 and May 2013, with a few notable exceptions. Most are by moms, again, with a notable exception.
I will tell you all about each author and book as we go along. But in the meantime, feel free to visit their check out their books for yourself.
In order to win a book or books, participants must answer a question at the end of each giveaway post. You can read the complete rules here.
Some mom writers come back every year to participate in this giveaway. And I hope you will spread the word and tell all of your writer mama friends to come and join in the fun. 🙂
We are giving away both fiction and nonfiction, traditionally published and self-published, debut and veteran, and all totally excellent quality books.
And here they are:
Warm up day on April 30: Julie Kibler, Calling Me Home LINK (one winner)
May 2013 Dates:
1. Caroline Grant and Lisa Catherine Harper (editors), The Cassoulet Saved Our Marriage: True Tales of Food, Family, and How We Learn to Eat LINK (one winner)
3. Monica Drake, The Stud Book, A Novel LINK (one winner)
4. Kerry Cohen, Seeing Ezra, A Mother’s Story Of Autism, Unconditional Love, And The Meaning Of Normal LINK (one winner)
5. Christa Hines, Confidently Connected, A Mom’s Guide To A Satisfying Social Life LINK (three winners for three e-books)
7. Jennifer Margulis, The Business of Baby, What Doctors Don’t Tell You, What Corporations Try to Sell You, and How to Put Your Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Baby Before Their Bottom Line LINK (one winner)
9. Gina Barreca, They Used To Call Me Snow White…But I Drifted LINK (one winner)
11. Jen Karuza Schile, Captain of Her Crew: The Commercial Fishing Mom’s Guide to Navigating Life at Home LINK (three books for three winners)
12. Mother’s Day Multi-book Author: Yona McDonough, A Wedding In Great Neck LINK & The Doll Shop Downstairs LINK, The Cats In The Doll Shop LINK, All The Available Light: A Marilyn Monroe Reader LINK, Eve And Her Sister: Women Of The Old Testament LINK (illustrated by the author’s mother, Malcah Zeldis)
13. Lara Krupicka, Family Bucket Lists, Bring More Fun, Adventure & Camaraderie Into Every Day LINK (three e-books for three winners)
15. Krysty Krywko, Late-Onset Hearing Loss, A Parent’s Perspective LINK (three winners for three e-books)
17. Judy M. Miller, What To Expect From Your Adopted Tween LINK (three winners for three e-books)
19. Heidi Smith Luedtke, Detachment Parenting, 33 Ways To Keep Your Cool When Kids Melt Down LINK (three copies for three winners)
20. Therese Walsh, The Last Will Of Moira Leahy LINK (one copy)
23. Cindy Hudson, Book By Book, The Complete Guide To Creating Mother-Daughter Book Clubs LINK, plus Mother-Daughter Book Club Meeting Planner Guides Collections One LINK and Two LINK, and the Cultural Explorations Collection LINK (one winner for book + e-books)
24. Lela Davidson, Blacklisted From The PTA LINK, Who Peed On My Yoga Mat? LINK and Sexy, Smart & Search Engine Friendly LINK (one winner for all two books + one e-book)
25. Kathleen McCleary, House And Home LINK and A Simple Thing LINK (one winner for both books)
28. Christina Katz, Writer Mama LINK, Get Known Before The Book Deal LINK, and The Writer’s Workout LINK (one winner for all three books) and Write For Regional Parenting Publications For Fun & Profit LINK, Author Mama LINK, and Discover Your Platform Potential LINK (one winner for all books and e-books, I will also throw in a Writer Mama bumper sticker)
30. Caroline Leavitt, three copies of Is This Tomorrow LINK (three winners)
31. Jennie Shortridge, Love, Water, Memory LINK, When She Flew LINK, Love and Biology At The Center Of The Universe LINK, Eating Heaven LINK, and Riding With The Queen LINK (one winner for all five books)
If you would like to see images of all the books, please visit the giveaway Pinterest page!
Please read “Da Rules” and thanks for spreading the word!