Thanks to everyone who participated in the resurrection of our giveaway for 2011! 🙂
I have listed all of our generous authors below. What a bunch of wonderfully hard-working and generous authors! Please help me thank them!
Thank you to everyone who came by and commented. Congratulations to our winners! (I think we had double winners this year, but no triple winners.) Even if you did not win, I hope you benefited from participating. I appreciate your support and hope you will return for my big book-launch party on December 6th. 🙂
Hosting the giveaway has really served as a great reminder for me of just how many talented, successful mom authors there are in the world. Let’s support them as much as we can. We don’t exactly live in a world that encourages professional strides in creative moms, so I hope that the giveaway has helped inspire you to find the inner strength and great determination it takes to champion your writing career in the long run.
Here is your complete list of giveaway authors from May 2011:
1. Hallie Ephron, Come and Find Me (Giveaway Link):
2. Cindy Hudson, Book By Book (Giveaway Link)
3. Anthology Contributor Round-up Day (Giveaway Link)
Judy M. Miller Chicken Soup for the Soul: Thanks, Mom!
Samantha Ducloux Waltz Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog’s Life
Emily Baker Chadwick Just Moms
4. Melissa Hart, Gringa (Giveaway Link)
5. Mary Andonian, Bitsy’s Labyrinth (Giveaway Link)
6. Sharon Cindrich, The Girls Guide to Style (Giveaway Link)
7. Naseem Rakha, The Crying Tree (Giveaway Link)
Day 8. Christina Katz, Writer Mama (Giveaway Link)
Day 9. Rae Meadows, Mothers and Daughters (Giveaway Link)
Day 10. Jen Hallissy, The Write Start (Giveaway Link)
Day 11. April Henry, Heart of Ice (Giveaway Link)
Day 12. Liz Rusch, For The Love Of Music (Giveaway Link)
Day 13. Christine Fonseca, 101 Success Secrets For Gifted Kids (Giveaway Link)
Day 14. Lela Davidson, Blacklisted From The PTA (Giveaway Link)
Day 15. Wendy Burt-Thomas, The Writer’s Digest Guide To Query Letters (Giveaway Link)
Day 16. Heather Sharfeddin, Damaged Goods (Giveaway Link)
Day 17. Literary Mama Day (featuring Caroline Grant‘s Mama Ph.D. and Suzanna Kamata‘s The Beautiful One Has Come) (Giveaway Link)
Day 18. Christina Katz: Get Known Before the Book Deal (Giveaway Link)
Day 19. Laura Whitcomb, The Fetch (Giveaway Link)
Day 20. Lisa Harper, A Double Life (Giveaway Link)
Day 21. Pamela Jane, A Vampire Is Coming To Dinner (Giveaway Link)
Day 22. April L. Hamilton, The Indie Author Guide (Giveaway Link)
23. Therese Walsh, The Last Will of Moira Leahy (Giveaway Link)
24. Gigi Rosenberg, The Artist’s Guide To Grant Writing (Giveaway Link)
25. Anne Zimmerman, An Extravagant Hunger (Giveaway Link)
26. Kara Douglass Thom & Laurie Lethert Kocanda, Hot (Sweaty) Mamas (Giveaway Link)
27. Christina Katz, The Writer’s Workout (first giveaway copy ever–will go out in December, 2011!) (Giveaway Link)
28. Becky Levine, The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide (Giveaway Link)
29. Kati Neville, Fix, Freeze, Feast (Giveaway Link)
30. Fixing Freddie by Paula Munier, When You Say Thank You, Mean It by Mary O’Donahue, and The Whole Family Cookbook by Michelle Stern (Giveaway Link)
31. Grand Prize to ONE lucky winner: Allison Winn Scotch, The Department of Lost & Found, Time of My Life & The One That I Want (Giveaway Link)
Hope to see you back next year! Stay tuned tomorrow for our list of book winners!
Like this post? Subscribe to my Feed!